- 1. Preliminary report on wheat varieties with good winter survival
- 2. Weed control strategies in grain sorghum
- 3. Update on insect activity on alfalfa and wheat
- 4. Drought-tolerant corn hybrids: Yield benefits
- 5. Planting conditions as of late March/early April
- 6. Expected number of days to plant summer crops in Kansas
- 7. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: March 17 - 30
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!