- 1. Low temperatures: Late-season freeze damage?
- 2. Estimating seed counts in sorghum heads for making yield projections
- 3. Gypsum vs. lime: Facts about minerals
- 4. Hessian fly fall activity on wheat
- 5. Calibration of yield monitors
- 6. K-State Research and Extension to Host Field Day at Columbus September 26
- 7. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: August 26 - September 8
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!