Issue 471 August 22nd, 2014
- 1. Volunteer wheat control: Protecting the state's wheat crop
- 2. Kansas Mesonet in Agronomy Department: Near real-time weather data for Kansas
- 3. Some basic points on using anhydrous ammonia for wheat production
- 4. Late-season purpling in corn
- 5. Cereal rye cover crops prior to corn: Are there issues?
- 6. Start scouting now for sorghum headworms
- 7. South Central Kansas Experiment Field Fall Field Day, August 26
- 8. K-State Agricultural Research Center-Hays Fall Field Day, August 27
- 9. Southwest Research-Extension Center Cropping Systems Field Day, Aug. 28
- 10. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: August 5 - 18
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!