- 1. New Inzen-Z grain sorghum hybrids
- 2. Estimating soybean yield potential: There is a Web-based App for this also!
- 3. Winter canola fall management practices
- 4. North Central Kansas Experiment Fields fall field day, August 19
- 5. East Central Experiment Field fall field day, August 20
- 6. Dryland Ag Day, Southwest Research-Extension Center, Tribune, August 21
- 7. South Central Kansas Experiment Field Fall Field Day, August 26
- 8. K-State Agricultural Research Center-Hays Fall Field Day, August 27
- 9. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: July 29 - August 11
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!