- 1. Farewell note from Jim Shroyer
- 2. Wheat blends: Advantages and disadvantages
- 3. El Niño formation possible
- 4. Sooty molds and black point in wheat
- 5. Updated “Wheat Variety Disease and Insect Rating” publication now available
- 6. June weather summary for Kansas: Rain returns
- 7. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: June 17 - 30
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!