- 1. Two new Roundup Ready winter canola varieties released by K-State
- 2. Grass control management in 2-gene Clearfield wheat
- 3. Canola tours in Kingman and Conway Springs rescheduled for November 19
- 4. October weather summary for Kansas: Early snow
- 5. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: October 22 - November 4
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!