- 1. Soybean planting dates and maturity group: Trends and K-State recommendations
- 2. Updated publication comparing wheat fungicides now available
- 3. Clarification to April 2, 2015 article on “Weed control in grain sorghum”
- 4. Winter stand losses in canola: A comparison of two seasons
- 5. Summary of March weather in Kansas: Another roller coaster
- 6. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: March 24 - April 6
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Curtis Thompson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-3444 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!