- 1. Is there still time to effectively control kochia?
- 2. Winterkill in wheat and potential yield loss
- 3. Writing a burn plan
- 4. Outlook for rust diseases on wheat in 2015
- 5. Spring herbicide application decisions on winter wheat: The importance of wheat growth stage
- 6. Management following a wildfire
- 7. Corn seeding rate recommendations
- 8. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: February 24 - March 9
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Curtis Thompson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-3444 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!