- 1. Soil-applied residual herbicide options for soybeans
- 2. Corrective actions for dry ponds
- 3. Kansas Smoke Model web site now active for 2015
- 4. Assessing winter damage to alfalfa stands
- 5. Early spring insect control and fertility management practices for alfalfa
- 6. On-farm research collaborations: North Central Kansas case study
- 7. Kansas weather summary for February: Extended cold
- 8. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: February 17 - March 2
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Curtis Thompson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-3444 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!