- 1. Can wheat lose winterhardiness during winter warm spells?
- 2. Managing problem weeds in Roundup Ready corn
- 3. 2015 Cover Crops Policy FAQs from USDA-Risk Management Agency
- 4. K-State Soybean Production Schools scheduled for early February
- 5. K-State Sorghum Production Schools scheduled for mid-February
- 6. Prescribed burning workshops scheduled for February
- 7. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: January 13 - 26
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Curtis Thompson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-3444 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!