- 1. Availability of phosphorus in manure applications to soil
- 2. Poultry litter: Nutrient availability, value, and storage practices
- 3. K-State Sorghum Production Schools scheduled for February
- 4. Rain in southern Kansas: The Pineapple Express
- 5. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: November 25 - December 8
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Curtis Thompson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-3444 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!