Issue 419 August 30th, 2013
- 1. Wheat seeding tips for good stand establishment
- 2. Recommended wheat seeding rates for Kansas
- 3. Fungicide seed treatments for wheat
- 4. Planting oats and turnips to extend the grazing season
- 5. What percentage of wheat aphids carries the Barley Yellow Dwarf virus?
- 6. Management of rangeland in western Kansas
- 7. Vegetation Condition Report: August 6 - 19
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!