- 1. Most likely causes of poor wheat emergence
- 2. Controlling annual weeds with fall-applied herbicides ahead of corn and sorghum
- 3. Austrian winter peas as a cover crop in a wheat-sorghum rotation
- 4. Using 2,4-D and glyphosate as burndown prior to planting wheat
- 5. September weather summary for Kansas: Early autumn
- 6. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: September 16 - 29
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Curtis Thompson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-3444 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!