- 1. Starter fertilizers and early-season nitrogen for wheat
- 2. Winter canola fall management practices
- 3. Estimating soybean yields
- 4. Update on GDUs for grain sorghum
- 5. South Central Kansas Experiment Field to host Fall Field Day, August 27
- 6. Southwest Research-Extension Center at Garden City Fall Field Day Thursday, Aug. 29
- 7. Agricultural Research Center - Hays Fall Field Day, September 4
- 8. Vegetation Condition Report: August 6 - 19
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Curtis Thompson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-3444 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!