- 1. Allow time for lime applications when planting alfalfa this fall
- 2. Corn harvest efficiency - Get the most from your crop
- 3. Saving wheat seed - Be aware of the regulations
- 4. First report of sugarcane aphid on grain sorghum in Kansas
- 5. Scout for headworms in sorghum from flowering into milk stage
- 6. Have problems with Sudden Death Syndrome in soybeans?
- 7. Understanding the drought monitor process
- 8. How hot has it been in Kansas this summer?
- 9. Kansas Composting Operators' School, Sept. 14-15 in Manhattan
- 10. Kansas Wheat Rx Schools - August 9 and 10
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!