- 1. Biomass production and nutrient uptake of drought-damaged corn
- 2. Nitrate toxicity in drought-stressed corn and sorghum
- 3. Wheat streak mosaic virus: Problematic in central Kansas for the second year in a row
- 4. Critical timing in Kansas: High temperatures and corn development
- 5. First report of southern rust in Kansas
- 6. Large numbers of fall armyworm in Texas, moths appearing in southern Kansas
- 7. Be on the lookout for the soybean gall midge
- 8. EPA seeking public comment on atrazine re-registration review decision
- 9. K-State North Central Experiment Field Fall Field Day, August 16
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!