- 1. Should you be concerned about winterkill in winter canola?
- 2. Herbicides for damaged brome hayfields
- 3. 2021 Kansas Performance Tests with Corn Hybrids report now available
- 4. An impressive snow storm impacted western Kansas in late January
- 5. K-State CropTalk webinar series returns in 2022
- 6. Kansas Wheat Rx Schools to be held in Wichita and Hays
- 7. Two remaining K-State Soybean Schools scheduled for February
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!