Issue 843 March 11th, 2021
- 1. Pay attention to growth stage for spring herbicide decisions on wheat
- 2. Be aware of fire weather conditions during prescribed burning season
- 3. Topdressing wheat with sulfur
- 4. Chloride as a topdressing nutrient for wheat
- 5. Be patient as spring planting approaches: Soil temperature and moisture update
- 6. Understanding herbicide modes of action
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!