- 1. Can a late nitrogen topdressing help wheat yields this year?
- 2. Large-scale dryland cropping systems research at Tribune
- 3. Wheat disease update
- 4. Canola Field Days scheduled for May 14 and 15
- 5. South Central Experiment Field Spring Field Day, May 20
- 6. Wheat Tour in Tribune, Spring Field Day in Garden City to be held May 27
- 7. Spring Crops Field Day planned May 29 in Parsons
- 8. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: April 15 - 28
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!