- 1. Sorghum management considerations: Planting practices
- 2. Herbicide carryover considerations when recropping damaged wheat
- 3. Common questions about soil sampling for pH and liming in continuous no-till fields
- 4. Summer weather outlook for Kansas - June, July, and August
- 5. New publication on spatial characterization of soybean yield and quality
- 6. K-State wheat plot tours for May 20-24, 2019
- 7. Three winter canola 2019 field days scheduled for late May
- 8. Kansas Composting Operators' School, June 11-12 in Manhattan
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!