- 1. Starter fertilizer rates and placement for corn
- 2. Forage soybeans as an alternative forage crop
- 3. Corn seeding rate recommendations
- 4. Wheat growth, winterkill, and early season freezes
- 5. Outlook for wheat leaf rust and stripe rust
- 6. Long-time Extension Wheat Specialist Jim Shroyer set to retire
- 7. Soil temperatures in Kansas
- 8. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: February 25 - March 10
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Curtis Thompson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-3444 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!