- 1. Soil considerations for onsite wastewater systems
- 2. Updated for 2019 - Kansas Sorghum Management publication
- 3. 2018 Kansas Performance Tests with Corn Hybrids report now available
- 4. Prescribed burning workshops scheduled for 2019
- 5. K-State Pre-Plant Corn Schools - February 2019
- 6. Don't miss the K-State Sorghum Schools scheduled for early February
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!