- 1. Common causes of late-season stalk lodging in corn
- 2. Understanding late-season purpling in corn
- 3. Late-season purpling in grain sorghum
- 4. Soybean dry down rate before harvest
- 5. Fall control of bindweed
- 6. Bur ragweed control with early fall treatments
- 7. Kansas Bankers Association Awards nominations due by November 5
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!