- 1. Early planting of wheat can lead to several problems
- 2. Control seed-borne diseases in wheat with fungicide seed treatments
- 3. Wheat seeding tips for good stand establishment
- 4. Winter canola planting considerations
- 5. Estimating grain sorghum yield potential
- 6. Rate of dry down in corn before harvest
- 7. The Labor Day Storm: September 3, 2018
- 8. August 2018 weather summary for Kansas - Change in patterns
- 9. Dryland corn and sorghum field days to be held in central and western Kansas
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!