- 1. Drought-stressed corn - Considerations when harvesting for grain
- 2. Aflatoxin in corn: A potential concern in dry years
- 3. Kansas Soil of the Month(s): The Eudora and Sarpy Complex
- 4. SoilWeb: An on-the-go soil mapping resource at your fingertips
- 5. Control woody plants on rangeland: Basal bark and cut-stump herbicide applications
- 6. Sorghum insect update - 'Headworms', beneficials, and aphids
- 7. 2018 Kansas Performance Tests with Winter Wheat Varieties report available online
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!