- 1. Plant analysis for testing nutrient levels in soybeans
- 2. First report of sugarcane aphid on grain sorghum in Kansas
- 3. Canola yields in Kansas in 2018
- 4. Kansas River Valley Fall Field Day - August 14
- 5. East Central Experiment Field fall field day - August 15
- 6. Soil health summer tour - July 27
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!