- 1. Diagnosing early-season growth problems in corn
- 2. Possible causes for white heads in wheat
- 3. Sericea lespedeza control in rangeland, pasture, and CRP
- 4. Considerations when harvesting short wheat
- 5. Volunteer corn may pose threat to 2018 corn yields
- 6. Assessing hail damage to corn
- 7. K-State Tillage Field Day planned for June 13, Garden City
- 8. K-State field pea plot tours: June 6, 14, and 15
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!