- 1. Effect of row spacing on soybean yield
- 2. Management strategies to minimize iron chlorosis in soybeans
- 3. Is there any value to starter fertilizer on soybeans?
- 4. Winter stand losses in canola
- 5. Sudden Death Syndrome and soybean planting date: K-State research
- 6. Kansas Soil of the Month for April: Pawnee
- 7. Update on stripe rust in Kansas
- 8. Corn planting progress in Kansas: Effects of weather and projected conditions
- 9. K-State Composting School - Register by May 4
- 10. Kansas wheat management survey - Producer input needed
- 11. 2018 In-Depth Wheat Diagnostic School, May 9-10 in Garden City
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Curtis Thompson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-3444 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!