- 1. First hollow stem update: April 5, 2018
- 2. Preemergence herbicide programs for corn
- 3. Soil temperature update as of early April
- 4. Review of drought-tolerant corn hybrids: Yield benefits
- 5. Update on prescribed burning in Kansas and what online resources are available
- 6. Kansas weather summary for March 2018 - Another dry month
- 7. Kansas drought update - April 5, 2018
- 8. 2018 In-Depth Wheat Diagnostic School, May 9-10 in Garden City
- 9. KDA now accepting approved on-line dicamba applicator training
- 10. 2017 Census of Agriculture - It's not too late to be counted!
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Curtis Thompson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-3444 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!