Issue 679 March 16th, 2018
- 1. First hollow stem update: March 14, 2018
- 2. Chloride as a topdressing nutrient for wheat
- 3. Update on soil temperatures in Kansas
- 4. Kansas wheat crop update - March 16
- 5. Update on drought conditions for Kansas - March 15
- 6. 2017 Kansas Summer Annual Forage Hay and Silage Variety Trial results now available
- 7. New K-State publication - "Satellite Data and Agronomic Decisions"
- 8. 2017 Census of Agriculture - It's not too late to be counted!
- 9. Don't miss the K-State Soybean School at Phillipsburg on March 21
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!