- 1. First hollow stem update: Week of February 25, 2018
- 2. Just in time for spring - Enhanced soil temperature data on the Kansas Mesonet
- 3. Alfalfa weevil could be emerging soon
- 4. Still time to register for canola informational meeting, Great Bend, March 6
- 5. Don't miss the K-State Soybean School at Phillipsburg on March 21
- 6. Soil Health Workshop to be held on March 8 in Manhattan
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Curtis Thompson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-3444 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!