- 1. Topdressing canola: How to maximize the benefits
- 2. New herbicides and label changes for corn and sorghum in 2018
- 3. Update: Soybean School at Phillipsburg rescheduled for March 21
- 4. La Nina outlook for February through April in Kansas
- 5. Prescribed Burning workshops scheduled for 2018
- 6. K-State Pre-plant Corn School, January 30, Parsons
- 7. K-State Pre-plant Corn School, February 1, Marysville
- 8. Western Kansas Forage Conference, February 21 in Garden City
- 9. Register by January 31 for the K-State Sorghum Schools in early February
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Curtis Thompson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-3444 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!