- 1. Update on possible impacts of January's cold temperatures to the Kansas wheat crop
- 2. Kansas crop disease summary for 2017
- 3. Late-winter preplant applications for kochia control
- 4. Prescribed Burning workshops scheduled for 2018
- 5. Training required for application of dicamba herbicides
- 6. Western Kansas Forage Conference, February 21 in Garden City
- 7. Register by January 31 for the K-State Sorghum Schools in early February
- 8. K-State Soybean Schools offered in late January
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!