- 1. Factors in wind erosion potential on sparsely covered soil
- 2. Emergency measures to control wind erosion
- 3. Winter/spring options for winter annual broadleaf control in wheat
- 4. Using seed from Roundup Ready 1 soybean varieties after patent expiration
- 5. Prescribed burning workshops scheduled for January and February
- 6. K-State Soybean Schools to be held Feb. 24-28
- 7. Kansas annual weather summary for 2013: Year of contrasts
- 8. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: December 31 - January 13
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Steve
Watson, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Steve Watson, 785-532-
7105 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Curtis Thompson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-3444 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!