- 1. Replanting decisions for winter wheat
- 2. New label amendments and guidelines for dicamba products used on Xtend crops
- 3. Management decisions for the last fall cutting of alfalfa
- 4. Fall soil testing of hay fields and pasture
- 5. Dectes stem borer in soybeans: Harvest implications
- 6. Fall wheat pests: Fall armyworms, armyworms, and army cutworms
- 7. Consider fall treatments for control of marestail in soybeans
- 8. The spotlight is on cover crops at the 2017 Agronomy Field Day, November 3
- 9. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: October 10, 2017 - October 16, 2017
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!