- 1. Forecasting 2017 Kansas corn yields
- 2. Rate of dry down in corn before harvest
- 3. Soybean dry down rate before harvest
- 4. Stalk rots in grain sorghum
- 5. Best options for controlling pigweeds in soybeans
- 6. The spotlight is on cover crops at the 2017 Agronomy Field Day, November 3
- 7. Kansas Bankers Association Awards nominations due by November 3
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Curtis Thompson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-3444 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!