- 1. Summer field crop status in Kansas
- 2. Wheat planting conditions as of mid-September 2017
- 3. Bur ragweed control with early fall treatments
- 4. Fall control of bindweed
- 5. Fall Soil Sampling: Instructions for sample collection and submission to K-State Soil Testing Lab
- 6. The challenge of collecting a representative soil sample
- 7. 2017 Kansas Soybean Yield and Value Contest
- 8. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: September 12 - September 18, 2017
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Curtis Thompson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-3444 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!