- 1. Timing the final irrigation of the season
- 2. Volunteer wheat control: Protecting the state’s wheat crop
- 3. Placement of early-season nitrogen for wheat
- 4. Starter fertilizers for wheat
- 5. Track the total solar eclipse on the Kansas mesonet in real time
- 6. Agricultural Research Center-Hays field day, August 23
- 7. Southwest Research-Extension Center field day, August 24
- 8. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: August 8 - 14
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Curtis Thompson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-3444 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!