- 1. First report of sugarcane aphid on grain sorghum in Kansas this year
- 2. Small grain forage options for this fall
- 3. Fall planting of tall fescue pastures
- 4. Fall planting of smooth bromegrass pastures
- 5. Kansas River Valley Experiment Field fall field day, August 8
- 6. Yield Monitor Workshop, August 14
- 7. East Central Experiment Field fall field day, August 16
- 8. Southwest Research-Extension Center field day, August 24
- 9. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: July 18 - 24
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!