- 1. Importance of post-wheat harvest weed control in dryland cropping systems
- 2. Canola yields in Kansas in 2017
- 3. Wild emmer wheat: Potential genetic resource for wheat breeding program
- 4. Impacts of hot weather on summer row crops
- 5. Iron chlorosis in soybeans
- 6. Updated Wheat Variety Disease and Insect Ratings publication
- 7. Tours of on-farm corn tests in Sedgwick County, July 20
- 8. Tours of on-farm corn tests in Saline County, July 21
- 9. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: June 27 – July 3
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Steve
Watson, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Steve Watson, 785-532-
7105 email@example.com, or Curtis Thompson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-3444 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!