- 1. Sorghum management considerations
- 2. Slow planting and emergence progress for corn
- 3. Effect of delayed planting on corn yield
- 4. Purple color in corn seedlings: A valid concern affecting yields?
- 5. Rootless Corn syndrome
- 6. K-State wheat plot tours for May 30 - June 2
- 7. Wheat field day scheduled at North Central Experiment Field, June 7
- 8. Dryland Ag Day planned in Tribune, June 8
- 9. Field pea plot tours, June 15
- 10. Summer weather outlook for Kansas
- 11. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: May 16 - 22
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Curtis Thompson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-3444 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!