- 1. Winter survival of wheat
- 2. Soil temperatures in December from across Kansas
- 3. Effect of management practices on winter canola production
- 4. Sunflower moth: Treatment options and pollinator safety
- 5. K-State Soybean Production Schools scheduled for February
- 6. Workshop on planning for long-term drought, Jan. 9
- 7. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: November 26 - December 9
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Curtis Thompson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-3444 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!