- 1. Considerations for ground vs. aerial applications of fungicide to wheat
- 2. Is there any value to starter fertilizer on soybeans?
- 3. Corn planting in Kansas: Soil moisture and precipitation outlook for late April
- 4. New K-State publication on the yield benefits of drought-tolerant corn hybrids
- 5. 2017 In-Depth Wheat Diagnostic School in Hutchinson, May 10-11
- 6. Four winter canola tours scheduled in May
- 7. Cover Crop Field Day planned at K-State HB Ranch in Trego County
- 8. Southwest Research-Extension Center Spring Field Day, May 25
- 9. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: April 18 - 24
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Steve
Watson, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Steve Watson, 785-532-
7105 email@example.com, or Curtis Thompson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-3444 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!