- 1. Q&A on current wheat fungicide use issues
- 2. Soybean seeding rates and optimum plant populations
- 3. Update on row width effects on soybean, K-State-USB-Kansas Soybean Project
- 4. Wheat disease update: Stripe rust, leaf rust, and powdery mildew
- 5. Wheat growing conditions: April 21, 2017
- 6. 2017 In-Depth Wheat Diagnostic School in Hutchinson, May 10-11
- 7. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: April 11 - 17
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!