- 1. Corn planting in Kansas: Current and predicted soil moisture and temperatures
- 2. Everest remains most widely planted wheat variety in Kansas
- 3. Using new Kansas Mesonet tool to scout with confidence - alfalfa weevil
- 4. "Management Following Wildfire": Newly revised K-State publication
- 5. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: March 21 - 27
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Steve
Watson, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Steve Watson, 785-532-
7105 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Curtis Thompson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-3444 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!