- 1. Split fungicide treatments on wheat: Should producers consider an early application?
- 2. Spring herbicide application decisions on wheat: The importance of growth stage
- 3. First hollow stem update March 3, 2017
- 4. Wheat update: Precipitation, air temperatures, vegetative conditions as of March 3
- 5. On-farm Research Collaborative Project: Non-biased, Research-based, and Grower-driven
- 6. February weather summary for Kansas: Warm and dry
- 7. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: February 21 - 27
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Curtis Thompson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-3444 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!