- 1. Wheat growth and development this fall in Kansas
- 2. Possible consequences of very cold temperatures to the Kansas wheat crop
- 3. Wheat scab resistance gene found
- 4. Kansas Forage and Grasslands Council annual meeting, December 13, Wichita
- 5. K-State Corn Management Schools scheduled for January 2017
- 6. K-State Soybean Schools scheduled for late January 2017
- 7. K-State Sorghum Schools scheduled for late January and early February 2017
- 8. November weather summary for Kansas: A warm month
- 9. Winter outlook – December 2016 to February 2017
- 10. Wind chill analysis … at your fingertips!
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Curtis Thompson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-3444 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!