- 1. Control of mustards in wheat
- 2. Mustard species in Kansas
- 3. New K-State patent for genetically shutting off soybean cyst nematodes
- 4. Cover Crop Road Show planned Nov. 17 in southwest Kansas
- 5. K-State Crop Production Schools scheduled for 2017
- 6. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: November 1 - 7
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Curtis Thompson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-3444 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!