- 1. Some basic points on using anhydrous ammonia for wheat production
- 2. Sudden Death Syndrome in soybeans – 2016 update
- 3. New disease of corn in Kansas and the U. S.
- 4. Late-season purpling in corn
- 5. Method for estimating sorghum yields and the new "Sorghum Yield Predictor" app
- 6. Fungicide seed treatments for wheat
- 7. New website offers soil health webinar resources
- 8. Dale Fjell, former Crop Production Specialist, retires
- 9. Wet August in Kansas
- 10. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: August 23 - 29
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Curtis Thompson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-3444 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!