- 1. Basal bark and cut-stump herbicide applications for control of woody plants on rangeland
- 2. Soybean pests update
- 3. Sorghum pests update
- 4. 2016 Kansas Wheat Seed Book now available
- 5. Pre-plant wheat schools, August 30
- 6. South Central Kansas Experiment Field fall field day, August 30
- 7. Fall weather outlook
- 8. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: August 16 - 22
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Curtis Thompson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-3444 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!